Need an Inspection?
Contact Us Here
What to Expect When Scheduling Your Inspection
- Disabled veteran owned and operated in San Antonio Texas, G I Jones Home Inspection is Licensed and Insured to Operate in the State of Texas, License Number 23299 Texas Professional Real Estate License.
- Military and Veteran discounts are offered to fellow service members and veterans. I certainly dealt with enough stuff while active duty and enjoy getting a discount when available. So I have decided to pass that onto others.
Systems and Tools Used
- In order to provide you with an accurate inspection report, we optimize thermal imaging technology and an advanced level measurement systems. Thermal imaging provides us the ability to look into areas that would otherwise be inaccessible. The goal of We are a member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors giving us Supra access to make facilitating entry into homes easier. To make things easier we utilize Showing Time, a company that provides scheduling services to Real Estate Agents, Home Inspectors, Wood Destroying Insect Inspectors and other Real Estate Professionals. For report writing, we use a software developed by Home Inspector Pro. This software has been found to be easy to use and helps create a quality report.
- We strive to keep our systems simple and easy to use for your convenience. With that in mind we offer same day reporting and same day or next day scheduling. Also we provide online payment, contracts and report delivery options are also standards that G I Jones Home Inspection provides to keep your experience easy. Online payments can be made via Quickbooks to ensure fast, safe and secure payments. Identity theft is an issue that G I Jones Home Inspection takes seriously and has made efforts to reduce your risk.
After the Inspection
- After the inspection we are always available to help answer any questions. Some people prefer to do any repairs themselves, something that we can certainly help walk you through. Other people like to hire contractors to make repairs, we can help you find reputable contractors and tell you what some common red flags are.
G I Jones Home Inspection
Gordon Jones, pictured left, Owner and Inspector hard at work checking the roof of a shed.