- Change your air filters
- Check the outside of the house to see if any vegetation is getting too close and trim any back. I like to trim enough so I can walk easily.
- Look around windows and doors (inside and out) to see if there are any cracks, or new cracks for some.
- Make sure your ceiling fans are spinning the correct way, counterclockwise for summer, clockwise for winter.
- Turn on your lights, inside and out and replace as necessary.
- For those of you that have water softeners, check the salt level and fill if needed.